Stanford, CA 94305
Background & Credentials
Expertise in college admissions, experience on multiple college admission teams, active involvement in professional organizations and a prior career in marketing & strategy inform Marci Reichelstein’s college admissions counseling.
Her background includes:
- Admissions teams at Stanford University, Northwestern University and
University of Virginia
- Certification in College Admissions Counseling, UCLA
- MBA, Northwestern University
- BA Psychology, with Distinction, University of Virginia
- Member, Western Association for College Admission Counseling (WACAC)
- Attend professional conferences to stay current on trends, policy and institutional policy.
- Extensively tours and meets with college admissions representatives at schools across the country to learn what they are really looking for in students.
- Career in strategy & marketing provides an important foundation for helping students present themselves in a compelling way and “give voice to their dreams” when writing essays.