When: 7:00pm-9:00pm, March 1, 2014, Saturday.
Where: 1340 S De Anza Blvd. Suite 204, San Jose, CA 95129
Fee: $40/person; $60/two family members; $80/three family members; $100/four family members
Speaker: Tiffany Kuo
What she will be covering:
Her experiences in high school; the extracurriculars and activities that she pursued
What internships/activities she did outside of school
What was useful and what didn’t work
Her thoughts on what colleges like Stanford are looking for in an application
Biography: Tiffany Kuo was accepted early action at Stanford University and will most likely be enrolling as a freshman in the incoming 2014-2015 school year. In high school, some of the activities she pursued include
* President of Lynbrook High School’s chapter of Amnesty International
* Participation as an artist in literary magazines, such as Vertigo from Lynbrook high school
* Founded and directed a non-profit project.
* A summer internship at UCSF
* Creation of a art supplement for college applications, including both traditional and conceptual art