Presentations, Past and future:
- December 20, 2013— Bayecho Music Group- string quartet and vocals at Los Altos’ Annual Senior Holiday Luncheon at the Los Altos Community Center
- May 26, 2013— Bayecho Teens Speak Out / CPAA Youth Performing Group: Music and Me, 6148 Bollinger Road， San Jose, CA 95129.
- April 20, 2013— Bayecho Teens Speak Out: Communication between Parents and Teens, ” Trust is the Key, Love is the Way”, Leland High School.
- April 13, 2013— Bayecho Teens Speak Out: School Life, Social Life, and Family Life, Spring Camp, Santa Cruz.
- February 2, 2013—Bayecho Teens Speak Out: Social Media, Video Games, and the Internet, Fourth Home of Christ Church.
- October 23, 2012— Bayecho Teens Speak Out: Social Media, Video Games, and the Internet, Lynbrook High School, auditorium.
- September 15, 2012 —Bayecho Teens Speak Out: “The 6 A’s”, World Journal Presentation, Santa Clara Convention Center
- March 24. 2012: The BayEcho Team held a seminar on Social Media at the Home Church, Campbell
- August 20. 2011: The BayEcho team presents their findings at the 4th Home of Christ
- July 31: The BayEcho bloggers participated in the Cold Dish Contest
- July 15, 2011: Bay Echo invited Psychiatrist Mr. Pan Yu to talk about children’s addiction to Cyberspace at Milpitas library
- June 11, 2011: BayEcho Association presented their 1st presentation again at Redwood City
- June 4, 2011: The BayEcho team holds another seminar at Palo Alto titled The High School Dash (Leadership, Science, Art, Video Games, Community Services, Social Life/Relationships, Grads/GPA/SAT, high School Environment, College Application, and Sports)
- TBD—Stanford Chinese School
Share the joy