SHHHH! IT’S SERIOUS PREPARATION FOR IQ TESTING, BUT KIDS THINK IT’S PLAY.
* Over 1,500 practice items based on the WPPSI-III (ERB), Stanford-Binet 5, OLSAT and BBCS tests. Ask questions from 1 test or all 4!
* 3 levels of difficulty for kids ages 3 – 6.
* Colored blocks, pattern tiles, secret password cards, and finger puppets make the “game” extra fun and help the learning stick.
* Prepare your child without pressure, expensive tutors or workbooks.
* Tested by experts and kids. Mosts common response from toddler-testers – “Let’s play it again!”