Caroline Tan， Yale 新生，也要自力更生了！
"高中 毕业生畅谈升学，生活，感悟”, 她是讲员之一。大家可以看她的ONLINE YOUTUBE
她愿意帮助低年级的学生plan college application，也愿意当家教！
For college consultation:
"The college admissions process is becoming increasingly competitive; this year, Harvard accepted only 6.9% of applicants, Yale accepted 7.5%, Princeton accepted 8.2%, and Stanford accepted 7.1%, compared to their 9% acceptance rates only 4 years ago. At the same time, college counseling is become more and more expensive, with counselors often charging thousands of dollars in exchange of advice regarding college applications. Caroline Tan, an incoming freshman at Yale University, is opening up college counseling services for motivated students looking to improve their admission chances at a much more affordable price. Having gone through the challenge of high school and the college application process herself, she understands the qualities sought after by colleges and strategy students need to employ in order to improve their chances.
For only $30/hour, she will:
- Create a comprehensive strategy plan for high school academic, extracurricular, and competitive success, including advice regarding which classes to take, extracurricular activities to explore, and competitions to participate in.
- Brainstorm and edit college essays – help determine essay topics and working with students to develop essay ideas and proofread the final products; includes creating a strong college and work resume
- Develop acceptance strategies – work with students to determine which strengths to emphasize and which accomplishments to prioritize
- Interview preparation – provide interview techniques and multiple practice interviews to help students ace the college interview process (Caroline is the Bay Area champion in job interview and California State 3rd place winner)
- Letters of recommendation – work with students to answer high school and teacher questionnaires to maximize positive results with letters of recommendation (required for all private universities)
- SAT preparation – develop test-taking strategies to ace both the SAT 1 as well as Subject tests, including vocabulary building and essay practice
- And more! Caroline can provide assistance in a variety of college and high school-related activities, including those not mentioned in the list above.
All those interested should contact Caroline at
to set up a free consultation appointment or ask any further questions!
13 Responses to 大学生当家教/College Counseling Services：Caroline Tan