年轻艺术家 Hanway 保证您 3小时学会使用Photoshop ！
Become an expert at using Photoshop to retouch photos and turn ordinary images into works of art. Learn how to color correct, add effects and text, or even replace the backgrounds of your photos. Understand all the basics of Photoshop in just 3 hours.
Supplies Required: Adobe Photoshop CS6 or higher. (We will send free download instruction to the registesters.) Bring 3 – 5 photos you want to retouch.
Skill Level Required: Basic computer proficiency
When: 9/27/2015, Sunday afternoon 2:30 to 5:30pm
Paypal to email@example.com or check Payable to SpringLight before Friday.
For Whom: age 12 and up.
Course Instructor: Hanway Lin, Graduated from the Art Institute of California with outstanding achievement student award and two years working experiences.
1st & 2nd hour
- Follow step-by-step demonstration.
- Make a new document and place images in Photoshop.
- Change color, exposure, contrast, and saturation.
- Use layers and masks, add text, and adjust opacity.
- Use the move, magic wand, paint brush, and clone stamp tools.
- Learn shortcuts and hotkeys.
- Choose one or more of your own photos to retouch.
Hanway’s art work