Improving the skill of photography will help students’ school projects. Through the lens of the camera, they can see the different aspects of this world. An excellent photo can express the inner heart and also help with the college application. SpringLight Education Institution will hold a Photography Class on 2/17- 2/19. Seats are limited so please register as soon as possible.
Time：9:00 am to 12:00 pm(session 1)，and 1:00 pm -4:00 pm(session 2), 2/17-19/2016
(The students can stay from 9:00 to 6:30 without extra charges)
Address： 1340 S De Anza Blvd., #204,San Jose, CA 95129
Qing Song graduated from the Georgia Institute of Technology with a Ph.D in Chemistry. He currently is a freelance photographer focusing on teaching and creating fine art. His portfolio includes portraits, children and family portraits, landscape scenery and macro photography.
2/17/2016 Day 1
- Introduction to Photography: A summary of major camera functions.
- Introduction on the factors of controlling the right exposure of a photo and the relationship of exposure triangle.
- Introduction on how to Frame a photo — Composition.
- Includes three photo shooting sessions.
2/18/2016 Day 2
- Photo Field Trip
- Photo review and selection of favorite photos
- Introduction to the new way of photo sharing: Flickr. Account set up included.
- Introduction to Adobe Lightroom (a photo processing software).
2/19/2016 Day 3
- Finish up introduction to Adobe Lightroom.
2.Brief photo editing for Photo show
3.Photo show and presentation
- Digital camera with manual
- Software: Adobe Lightroom 5 or 6
- One image in RAW file